This demo shows the
feature which enables snapping graph items to grid points. Grid snapping not only works
for moving or resizing nodes, but also for creating edges and adding and moving bends.
Things to Try
Toggle the grid's visibility with the 'Show Grid' icon in the toolbar. The snapping
feature itself is unaffected by the visibility.
Specify how items snap to the grid with the 'Grid Snapping' options on the right. The
grid visualization is not affected by this snap type.
- Select and move a node or bend to make it snap to the grid.
- Select and resize a node to make it snap to the grid.
- Change the grid visualization.
- Choose a different color for the grid.
- Change the thickness of the grid.
- Test the different render modes for the grid.
See the sources for details.