Neighborhood View Demo
The Neighborhood demo shows the neighborhood of the currently selected node alongside the
graph. The neighborhood view is a filtered copy of the original graph. There are different
modes for the neighborhood computation. The currently selected node is highlighted inside
the neighborhood view.
The following neighborhood types are available:
- Both (predecessors and successors)
- Neighbors (independent of the edge direction)
- Folder (content of a folder node, independently from its collapse/expand state)
Things to Try
- Choose a graph using the select box.
- Change the neighborhood type of the view.
Change the max-depth parameter to limit the neighborhood computation up to a certain
- Navigate the graph by clicking nodes in the neighborhood view.